In 2019, under the banner NCRIS-2019 will be organized two days national conference at School of Science, RK University, Rajkot during 18th – 19th January 2019. The scientific areas will be covered for the upcoming event like innovations in science, advanced spectroscopic applications, recent materials. The communities of innovators and scientists throughout the India will assemble in the event and share their ideas among the scientific fraternity. Sub-themes of the conference are as follows:
School of Science (SOS) was established in 2011 under the aegis of RK University with the intend of providing holistic education to graduate & post graduate students, whose career objectives go beyond academics. The school offers B.Sc. in Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics and M.Sc. in Microbiology, Organic chemistry, Analytical Chemistry & Physics. The school offers Ph.D. programs in various areas of Life science, Chemistry and Physics.
RK University (RKU) is the first state private university in Saurashtra & Kutch region. It was established by the state government, under the Private State University Act by a gazette notification dated 12 October 2011. University offers degrees in Science, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Engineering, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Management Studies. The University is equipped with State of Art Laboratories, Classrooms, Libraries, Seminar Halls, Sports Building and well designed Botanical Garden. Highly qualified and well experienced faculties are associated with the University. RKU has received B+ grade in the NAAC Accreditation in 2018. RKU is the only institute from Gujarat to win a National Award in Swachh Campus Ranking 2018 (4th out of 7000 applications across India).
We request to send your full-length paper for publication in the following journals:
1) Asian Journal of Chemistry: http://www.asianjournalofchemistry.co.in/Home.aspx
2) Asian Journals of Organic and Medicinal Chemistry: http://ajomc.asianpubs.org/ http://ajomc.asianpubs.org/
1) Select the journal carefully considering the scope and area before editing the articles.
2) All articles should be strictly edited as per the journal guidelines and templates attached along with this mail.
3) All articles will be subjected to the peer-reviewed process and the necessary revisions must be reverted back within the given deadline.
4) All articles must be original and free from any plagiarized contents.
5) Draft of articles should be forwarded to email@example.com on or before 7th February 2019.
6) All articles will be submitted by NCRIS-2019 organizers. The organizing committee will not be responsible for the direct communication to the journal made by the authors
7) Articles once published in its final form cannot be altered.
Contact Details: Dr. Vijay Kumar: +91-9468190322
Dr. Ashish Tanna: +91-9909952030/31 (Extn-312)
Dr. Bhavin Dhaduk: +91-9909579977
The two days “National Conference on Recent Innovations in Sciences-2018” (NCRIS-2018) was organized at School of Science, RK University, Rajkot during 19-20 January 2018. The conference was attended by more than 400 delegates representing various research organizations, universities and colleges throughout Gujarat and other parts of India like Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka and New Delhi. The conference had accommodated 90 oral presentations and 150 poster covering diverse areas of science were displayed in two sessions. More than 45 research papers were published in peer reviewed international journal
We Invite research papers from M.Sc.Students, Research scholars, Academicians and Industrial Experts from different regions of INDIA to participate in the conference. This is a premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the field of innovation in science, spectroscopy and recent materials.
The research papers must be original and unpublished. All submitted manuscripts will be scrutinized under peer review and selected manuscripts will be published in the renowned journal.
MODE OF PRESENTATION
Oral: Power Point Presentation of 10 minutesPoster: 24" X 36" (W X H)
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Abstract :It must not exceed 300 words. Submitted abstracts will be screened for oral or poster presentation & participants will be informed on or before 7th January 2019. All communications will be made through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Last date for Abstract Submission Date: 31st December 2018