Interactive Session was organized at School Of Management, RK University on 25th August, 2015 Tuesday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. The session was jointly organized by RK University and CII. The Expert for the Session was Mr. Gaurang Patel, the CEO of GN Altech Company founded in 1994 at Rajkot (Gujarat, India). Mr. Gaurang Patel is also a Director of GPM Castings Pvt. Ltd. which started in 2005 for Ductile Iron (S.G.), Grey Cast and Aluminum Cast. He holds a graduate degree in International Business from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. He joined as a CEO in GN Altech in 2004. Mr. Gaurang Patel has an extensive background and experience in Engineering Field as well as Marketing and Management.
He interacted with the students on the Topic of “Essentials for Success”.
The topics covered in the session were:
- First Job Expectation (Difference of Ideal Stage & Actual Stage)
- Management (How to manage managerial things)
- Attitude & Behavior (What is Attitude & What impact create in work)
- Resource Management (How can utilized resources maximum level)
- Power of Think (How make a small think to largest thing)
- Creativity Development (How can use creativity in company growth)
It was a very fruitful learning session for the Students.