Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS) is completing 50 glorious years. In view of these celebrations, IPS had organized international conference in NMIMS as IPSCON 2017 from 15th to 17th February 2018 at Mumbai. The theme of the conference was “Integrating Pharmacology with Modern Healthcare”.
Dr. Pravin Tirgar (Professor), Adhiya Jinal and Zeny Tilwani (PG Scholars), School of Pharmacy, enthusiastically attended and presented oral presentation on drug discovery and development related to pharmacology.
A highlight of conference:
- 14 international expert talk from Italy, USA, Finland, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany.
- More than 15 reputed Scientist speakers from ICMR, NIPER, NMIMS etc. from all over India.
- More than 75 scientific oral presentation.
- More than 300 exposure of scientific poster presentation.
- Exhibitions of various sophisticated instruments related to CVS, CNS and Endocrine experimental Pharmacology.
Poster presentation by delegates of School of Pharmacy:
- Title: “Cytotoxic potential of natural phenol- catechin and caffeine” Author: Tirgar PR, Jhah NR, Patel DR
- Evaluation of iron chelation potential of Solanum lycopersicum Author: Adhiya JY, Upadhyay TV, Ganatra TH
- Evaluation of Anti-Acne Potential of Methanolic Extract of Seed of Avena sativa (Oats) Author: Zeeny Tilwani, Nidhi Joshi, Tejas Ganatra