PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- Should be able to undertake Mammography, CT scan and MRI procedures independently.
- Assist in specialised radiological procedures.
- Able to do the image processing.
- Should be able to handle all radiological and imaging equipment independently.
- Should ensure radiation protection and quality assurance
- Undertake care and maintenance of all radiological and imaging equipment
- Able to evaluate images for technical quality
- Able to identify and manage emergency situations.
- Able to receive and document verbal, written and electronic orders in the patient’s medical record.
- Should have computer skills.
- Should be able to provide empathetic professional patient care.
- Able to demonstrate professional growth, sense of professionalism and desire to learn
- Able to demonstrate the core values of caring, integrity and discovery.
- To exhibit keen interest, initiative & drive in the overall development of the Department and ‘Leadership Qualities’ for others to follow.
- He / She is expected to be confident and to perform all the duties diligently with utmost sincerity and honesty.
- Any other duty/task/work assigned by any higher authority like Director, Dean, Medical Superintendent, Head of the Department from time to time; either in “Public Interest” or in the interest of upkeep / development of the Department / Institutions.
Semester 11st Semester Syllabus
Semester 22nd Semester Syllabus
Semester 33rd Semester Syllabus
Semester 44th Semester Syllabus