RK University Programs
RK University is a state private university established and approved by Govt. of Gujarat under Private University act, 2009. According to the Act University is following the regulation of Admission and fixation of Fees Act, 2007 of Gujarat Government. Currently RK University offers 50+ programs in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Applied Science & Computer Applications: from Diploma to Doctoral level, with over 5000 students & 450+ staff members.
- Admissions on 75% intakes of various programs i.e. Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Technology / Master of Engineering, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, etc. are carried out by The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat state.
- Admissions on 75% intakes of Diploma Engineering program is carried out by The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC), Gujarat State.
- Admissions on 75% intakes of Bachelor of Physiotherapy is carried out by Admission Committee for Professional Medical Courses, B J Medical College, Ahmedabad (Gujarat State).
- Admissions on remaining 25 % intake of above mentioned programs are carried out by respective schools of the University as per the guideline of respective committee.
- Admissions on 100% intakes of various programs i.e. Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administrations, Bachelor of Computer Applications, Master of Science, Master of Physiotherapy, etc. are carried out by respective schools of the University based on prepared merits.