Event Description :
Agribiz is basically a competition, where the participants able to showcase their innovative thinking skills for the designing of a working business model in the field of Agricultural and allied branches.
The participants will have to pitch up an idea for a business model.
Business model may include:
- 1. value propositions
- 2. target customer segments
- 3. distribution channels
- 4. customer relationships
- 5. value configurations
- 6. core capabilities
- 7. commercial network
- 8. partner network
- 9. cost structure
- 10. revenue model
Entry Rules & Guidelines:
- A student can participate in this event in group only.
- Each group consist of 3-5 members.
- The group can be formed by participants.
- The event is of 2 Rounds.
- Participants violating the rules of the game or misbehaving in any manner can be disqualified from the game.
- Organizer’s decision is considered as final.
Round-1: Pitch your ideas
- The participants will have to pitch up an idea for a business model in the first pitch.
- Participants have to make a poster/ presentation/ skit/ live model highlighting the idea about business model.
- Time allotted to each group is 10 minutes.
- All the events’ participants will be given rights to cast 3 votes per group. i.e. one for self and 2 for others.
- Based on the Jury marks and votes response, 4 participant groups will be shortlisted for the next round.
Round-2: Execute your ideas
- Particiapnts not shortlisted for this round, can join other shortlisted participant to form groups.
- For group disusssion 20 min. will be given, after that each group will have to present their brief idea, way of execution, possible /probable outcomes etc.
- Based on the group prsentations, winners will be announced.
Team (Winner, 1st Runner up and 2nd Runner-up)
Prof.Vipal Mansuriya ( email@example.com – 7574895674)
Prof. Abhinab Mishra ( firstname.lastname@example.org - 7096953414)
Dr. Bhalchandra Vibhute ( email@example.com -9730020505)
Prof. Hina Bhatu ( hina..firstname.lastname@example.org - 9737774366)
Student Coordinators list:
Yash Savalaiya (email@example.com - 9904435136)
Jatin Karena (firstname.lastname@example.org - 9727809072)
Chirag Ramani (email@example.com - 9099880747)
Jaimin Pavashiya (firstname.lastname@example.org - 9726450225)