Event Description :
Data Discovery is basically database oriented event where participants have to show case their logical and SQL querying skills.
The participants have to analyze user’s requirement to discover data from the underlying database using their technical and time management skills.
Event Rules :
- Number of Proposed Round: 03
- Event Time : 04 Hours
- Round 1: Online Elimination Round
- Individual Participation
- Online Examination consisting of 50 MCQs each of 1 marks to be solved in 60 Mins.
- Multiple choice questions will be based on database management system and SQL.
- Use of internet will be prohibited.
- Participant must have valid Gmail account.
- Round 2: SQL Crux
- Round 3: SQL Maestro
- Rules for Round 2 & 3:
- Individual Participation.
- Use of internet access will be prohibited.
- Only correct output will be considered for evaluation.
- The decision of judge will stand unchallenged.
- In case of a tie, Rapid fire round will be conducted amongst participants.
- Round 2 will comprise of simple SQL while Round 3 will include of advance SQL and PL/SQL concepts.
Participants have to solve 50 multiple choice questions related to database designing and SQL in 60 minutes. Top 50 shortlisted participants will go to next round.Rules:
Database will be provided to the participants in computer laboratory where participants have to discover/fetch the data based on the given questions using Oracle SQL Developer Tool in 45 minutes.
Top 20 shortlisted participants who has solved maximum queries in minimum time will be eligible to appear in next round.
In the provided database participants have to analyze user’s need and use their advance querying skills in order to manipulate or discover the data in 30 minutes.
Winners will be declared based on the maximum queries solved in minimum amount of time.