About Civil Consultancy Cell
We believe that RKU is a place where “Change” happens. Real life problem solving in engineering is need/change of the society. Civil Design and Research Centre (CDRC) of RK University offers a full array of materials and nondestructive testing services to support industries/individuals with the information, answers and documentation needed for R&D, material selection, quality control and failure investigation. Material Testing and Soil Testing laboratories are approved by Rajkot Urban Development Authority (RUDA) and Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC).
- Structural Design for different types of buildings
- Rehabilitation and Restoration of different types of structures
- Structural Stability and Safety Recommendation
- Architectural Space Management
- Architectural Planning and 3D Animation
Construction Material Services
- Cement Testing: Fineness Test, Standard Consistency, Initial and Final Setting Time, Compressive Strength, Specific Gravity etc.
- Sand Testing: Specific Gravity, Sieve Analysis, Unit Weight, Bulk Density etc.
- Coarse Aggregates Testing: Specific Gravity, Sieve Analysis, Unit Weight, Bulk Density, Aggregate Crushing Value, Aggregate Impact Value etc.
- Concrete Testing: Compressive Strength, Flexural Strength, Indirect Tensile Strength etc.
- Brick Testing: Compressive Strength, Water absorption etc.
- Rebars Testing: Mild Steel, TOR Steel etc.
- Concrete Mix Design
Geotechnical Engineering Services
- Soil Testing: Direct Shear Test, Consolidation Test, CBR Test, Permeability Test, Field Density and Moisture Content Determination Test, Soil Classification as per IS Method etc.
- Design of Shallow and Deep Foundation
- Ground Improvement Methods and Study of Stabilizers
- Traffic Survey: Travel Demand Modelling, Techno-economic Planning etc.
- Pavement Design
- Bitumen Testing
Rajkot Urban Development Authority (RUDA)
Rajkot Municipal Corporation