HELPING HANDS AND CARING HEARTS (HHCH)
|Organization Name||Helping Hands and Caring Hearts (HHCH)|
|Organization Type||Social & Humanitarian|
|Organization Objectives||· To serve humanity by providing them medical facilities.
· To promote humanistic activities on and off University campus.
· To organize various health checkup camp for RKU students & staff.
· To give opportunities to RKU students to be a responsible citizen.
|Planned Activities||· Blood Donation camp
· Hemoglobin checkup camps & medicine distribution to the required students
· Dental checkup camp and guidance to students by dentists at RKU campus
· Thalassemia Test
· Distribution of food/fruits at hospitals and orphanages
|Students Committer members||Coordinator – Ravi Vachhani, SCS, MCA V Semester, email@example.com
Convener – Divyesh Rojivadiya, SCS, MCA V Semester, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Chirag Bavaliya, SCS, MCA V Semester, email@example.com
|Faculty Advisor||1. Nirav Bhatt, SCS, MCA, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Rahim Dhanani, SCS, MCA, email@example.com
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization||- 100 Rs. One time Membership fees
- Any RKU student can join
- Interested to contribute in social Initiatives
- Students who are working at present with any Social NGO