Grievance Redressal Committee
Observing the guidelines mentioned by the University Grants Commission Regulations 2012, RK University has set up Grievance Redressal Committee that operates to address the grievances of students and staff members.
Committee comprises of the Chairman/Co-chairman, one member from the school from where grievance is observed; two members from other schools and one student/staff nominee for whom the grievance is observed.
HOW TO APPROACH GRC?
In case of any grievance observed; a student or a staff member should contact the GRC either in person or send his/her application to GRC on email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also register grievance by filling this Online Form.
HOW DOES THE GRC FUNCTION?
- The Grievance Redressal committee, as the case may be shall fix a date for hearing the complaint which shall be communicated to the institute and the aggrieved person either in writing or electronically, as may be feasible.
- An aggrieved person may appear either in person or represented by such person as may be authorized to present his case.
- The Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be, shall be guided by the principles natural justice while hearing the grievance
- The Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be, shall ensure disposal of every application as speedily as possible, as and not later than a month of receipt of the grievance.
- The institute shall co operate with the Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be in redressal of grievance and failure to do so may be reported to the Ombudsman commission.
- On the conclusion of proceedings , the Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be , shall pass such order , with reason for such order , as may be deemed fit to redress the grievance and provide such relief as may be desirable to the affected partly at issue.
- Under the signature of the Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be shall be provided to the aggrieved person and the institute and shall be placed on the website of the institution.
- The institution shall comply with the order of the Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be,
- Any order of the Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be , not complied with by the institution shall be reported to the ombudsman commission.
- A complaint shall be filed by the aggrieved student or his parent or with special permission from the ombudsman or the Grievance Redressal committee as the case may be, by any other person.
- In case of any false or frivolous complaint, the grievance redressal committee may order appropriate action against the complainant.
The committee is empowered to investigate and take decisions regarding disciplinary action on such complaints as may come up in this regard. RK University will endeavor through this committee to create an environment of gender equality, which is bias free and also provide assistance and relief to aggrieved students / employees.
MEMBERS OF GRC
The people concerned can personally approach/ telephone/ write/E-mail to any of the member in Cell as listed below:
RK UNIVERSITY GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CORE COMMITTEE
|01||Dr. Samir Atara||Registraremail@example.com|
|04||Dr. Ashish Tanna||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|05||Dr. Ketaki Ramani||HOD HRemail@example.com|
|06||Dr. Namrata Sojitra||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|