SOUL OF MUSIC
|Organization Name||Organization Name|
|Organization Type||Cultural and Recreational|
|Planned Activities||1. Singing competitions for RKU and non - RKU students
2. Musical workshops like DJ Mixing, Basic vocal training, Instrument playing, etc.
3. Regular Musical Meet on every Saturday and during non-working days
4. Musical program for faculties and students for entertainment purpose
5. Small events for the celebration of special days of university
|Students Committee members||Coordinator –Vedant Dave-Computer Engineering, SOE.
Convener – Sahil Umraniya- Mechanical Engineering, SDS.
Treasurer – Rishabh Agarwal- Electrical Engineering, SOE.
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization||1.The applicant will be eligible for a membership of this organization for one year during the academic year 2015-2016.Fees for being a member of this organization will be 500 rupees per year which is non-refundable.
2.Registration fees will utilized in the promotional activities, purchasing of a required instruments, various event planning and other miscellaneous expenses.
3. Members of the organization will be facilitated with a discount in participation fees for specific events like singing competitions, musical workshops, etc. organized by Soul of Music.
4. Members of the organization will be able to share their skills in the regular meetings during the non-teaching hours and non-teaching days and make them keep in touch with the music. Also they will get a practice platform to participate in any state or national level singing competitions.
5. Members of the organization will be given an opportunity to explore their skills during the musical programs executed by the organization. All the decisions will be taken by the core members of the organization.
6.The organization will be having a full authority to terminate the membership of any member in case of any kind of breakage of the rules or misbehaviour.