||The King of 64 – RKU Chess Club
||Sports and outdoor
- To create the environment of chess and promote chess oriented activities among chess enthusiasts in the RKU campus.
- To guide and formulate students for state and national level chess competitions.
- To develop critical thinking, creative thinking, strategy building, mathematical and scientific skills of the student through chess.
- To identify hidden talent, explore their skills and provide opportunity to show their potential on a common platform.
- To encourage self-assessment, healthy competition and teamwork.
- Inter club chess matches
- Inter campus chess matches
- Regional tournaments
|Students Committer members
||Coordinator – Shivubh Chauhan
Convener – Parth Saun
Treasurer – Ashish Mashru
- Mr. Dharmik Mehta
- Mr. Vijay Dubey
- Dr. Priyanshu Rathod
- Mr. Vipul Rajdev
- Mr. Hardik Ashara
- Mr. Arjav Bavarva
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization
- Eligibility for membership will be either for an existing enrolled student of RKU or teaching/non-teaching staff member of the RKU. The applicant will be eligible for a membership of this club for one year during the calendar year 1st April to 31st March each year.
- Registration fees for being a member of this organization will be 50 rupees per year which is non-refundable.
- Registration fees will be utilized in the promotional activities of the organization and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Members of the organization will be able to play chess in the regular meetings during non-teaching hours and non-teaching days to explore their skills in chess.
- Regular club meetings and playing chess will provide practice platform for all the members to participate in any state or national level events.
- All the decisions will be taken by the faculty advisors and core student members of the organization.
- The organization will have full authority to terminate the membership of any member in case of breaking of the rules or misbehavior.